1
Dictador XO Insolent rum Colombia Vol.40% Cl.70
Move your mouse over image or click to enlarge

Dictador XO Insolent rum Colombia Vol.40% Cl.70

€ 90.2  

  • Colombian rum soft and fragrant.
  • Aged 100 months with solera method.
  • Aged in barrels previously used for Sherry and Port wine.

2320

New product

Dictador is a Colombian rum made from cane juice produced at Cartegna de Indias, on the north coast of the country.

Colombian Destileria was founded in 1913.
Dictador rum today is produced starting from dehydrated sugar cane juice, the so-called sugar honey, and subsequently rehydrated using pure spring water.
The fermentation takes place using unique yeasts selected in the company and the distillation takes place using white light rum distilled for 30% with continuous columns, and for the remaining 70% discontinuous stills of the Pot Still type are used, where the most structured and strong alcohols are obtained .
Following a long aging in used barrels of Sherry, Bourbon and Porto and exploiting the technique of the solera system, the best Colombian rums are born.
The Dictador XO Insolent rum is born from the use of a modern continuous distillation column in steel and aged in used barrels of Sherry and Porto always for at least 100 months.
Rum Dictador XO Insolent is an elegant, soft and full-bodied distillate of virgin sugar cane juice, matured in Colombia using the solera method.
The aromatic profile of Rum Dictador XO Insolent is sweet, rich and pleasantly vinous, with prevailing notes of honey, cherries, caramel, coffee and raisins.

Tasting Notes:
Color: Deep amber with brown highlights
Bouquet: Rich and intense, with dry notes of caramel, honey, vanilla and toasted coffee
Taste: Soft and round, with a good body, with aromatic hints of sweet spices

Write a review

Dictador XO Insolent rum Colombia Vol.40% Cl.70

Dictador XO Insolent rum Colombia Vol.40% Cl.70

  • Colombian rum soft and fragrant.
  • Aged 100 months with solera method.
  • Aged in barrels previously used for Sherry and Port wine.

Related Items